The WTP Loose Ring Extended Plate is used in all riding disciplines and features an extended plate which is amazing for any breathing problems and is the only bit in the world to stop displacement of the soft palate.
- The centre joint is 14mm lower than other bits, preventing roof rubbing.
- The plate also prevents bit pinching.
- Benefits of the WTP bits are that they;
- Stop the bit pinching the tongue.
- Stop the horse getting the tongue over the bit.
- Stop the tongue hanging outside the mouth.
- Stop the horse pulling or bolting.
- Stop the horse hanging and rearing.
- Stop the horse headshaking.
- Stop the displacement of the soft palate.
- Stop abnormal respiratory noise.
- Provide better oxygen supply, therefore provide better speed.
- Are proven to prevent bleeding at exercise (EIPH).
- Are proven to improve performance.
- Are proven to reduce the horses heart rate.
- Act as a more effective and kind anti rearing bit.