Fager Mia is suitable if you would describe your horse as the following;
- Can be worried in the mouth but get too stiff on straight bits
- Sensitive for pressure, regularly avoiding the contact.
- Struggles to connect with the contact.
- Can overreact when you take the reins, throw its head up
- Reluctant to soften down into the bit.
NOTE: The balance point will still be kept even if it has a slight bend over the tongue = Upwards.
|SIZE||THICKNESS||RINGS INNER SIZE|
Normal in size, are you between sizes, go up.