- More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull and with lateral flexibility of the external parts of the bit
- Aids are more effective and gentle on the mouth
- Easier and faster communication between horse and rider
- Optimal effect with minimal pressure on the Reins, ideal for horses which are going against the riders hand
- The EASY CONTROL Full Cheek snaffle has stood the test in show jumping, because here it can be difficult to bring the horse back to the hand.
- Using bits that are too severe often makes the horse to cautious, resulting in a lack of impulsion before the jump. This negative effect does not occur with the EASY CONTROL crossbar snaffle.
- If required, the EASY CONTROL Full Cheek snaffle has a strong leverage effect on the horse. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and comfortable action on tongue and bars.
- The EASY CONTROL bit admits a more precise impact on the horse even with reduced pressure on the Reins
- The long bars enhance the impact on the horses mouth from outside, thus facilitating the contact with the outside rein
- The leverage effect of the Full Cheek snaffle is low but can be increased by the insertion of additional bars which fasten the upper bars to the bridle.
- The Full Cheek snaffle is particularly suitable for the training of young horses and for lunging.
- No rough edges
- Long durability is achieved by using stainless steel for all lateral mouth pieces
- Bit holes and link pieces don’t wear out as fast